Navy Bean - Don't ask what it means!

Musings on films, music, books, women's tennis, TV shows & more.

Monday, December 05, 2005

TV: Rachel Shelley

Ha ha! My trivia update for Rachel's IMDB profile is now live. Lives in Notting Hill, grew up in London (moved from Swindon at age 1). Yes, that's down to me, courtesy of Rachel herself (you see I met her at the "Meet & Greet" on the first evening of The L Event on 25th November). So, maybe Rachel will no longer be expected to know that Swindon is famous for its magic roundabout, as she moved to London when she was 1.
I didn't even know that fact about Swindon, but it's true. The magic roundabout in Hemel Hempstead looks a tad scarier and being a Hertfordshire lass I've done it once. I think I had my eyes closed at the time, and I swore I would never do it again so I avoid Hemel like the plague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home