Navy Bean - Don't ask what it means!

Musings on films, music, books, women's tennis, TV shows & more.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Music: emusic Downloads

I signed up for a free month's trial of emusic.com a couple of months ago and then forgot to cancel my subscription, but no doubt I'm not the first. So today I cancelled my subscription and used up my remaining downloads as follows:

Artist: The Weekend
Album: Beatbox My Heartbeat
Year: 2005
Notes: The first track on this album is the excellent Into the Morning from the D.E.B.S. soundtrack.
Watch:Into the Morning video from the movie D.E.B.S.
Listen: Kick Myself

Artist: The Weekend
Album: Teaser + Bonus Level
Year: 2003

Artist: The Moto-Litas
Album: For the Greater Good

Year: 2001
Notes:All girl band signed to Amy Ray's Daemon Records label, who sound like the Go-Go's crossed with early Throwing Muses.
Listen: Cheated

Artist: The Perishers
Album: The Perishers Live (available for download only)
Track: Pills (featuring Sarah McLachlan)
Year:2005
Notes: The Perishers are a Swedish band who supported Sarah on tour in 2005, also on the Nettwerk label in the USA & Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home