Navy Bean - Don't ask what it means!

Musings on films, music, books, women's tennis, TV shows & more.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Film: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I had an impromptu visit to the cinema tonight to see the latest Harry Potter instalment. I hadn't planned to see a movie, but went to pick up free tickets from the Daily Telegraph's offer for tomorrow's preview of The Producers. Unfortunately, when I got there I was informed that all the tickets had been allocated, so rather than have a completely wasted journey decided to see a movie.

As for the movie, it was okay, but nothing special. I think I'm all Harry Pottered out, and not sure I'll bother with the next one.

The best thing was seeing the trailer for King Kong, which I can't wait to see when it opens later on this week. The trailer for the penguin cartoon Happy Feet, which opens next November, looked very funny indeed. I'm sure Sam (my 5 year old nephew) is going to love it. As for the trailer for Alien Autopsy, that just looked plain weird. Is it meant to be a joke, or is it serious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home