Navy Bean - Don't ask what it means!

Musings on films, music, books, women's tennis, TV shows & more.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Music: Q & A

Last CD I bought: 3 x Sarah Fimm CDs from CD Baby 2 days ago
First CD I bought: Olivia Newton-John - The Rumour CD single
CDs I Own: Approaching 1,000
Last Gig I went to: Alanis Morrisette at Kings College, London in November
Last CD I bought at a gig:Tracy Bonham's Blink the Brightest (I already had a copy but wanted to get Tracy to sign it.)
Last CD I bought on the strength of a live performance: Butterfly Boucher - Flutterby (supported Sarah McLachlan in 2004)
Latest Discovery:Sarah Fimm
Next Gig:Tina Dico at the Borderline, London on January 30th
Now playing:Mix CD Warm Sounds, current track is Come Speak to Me by Elisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home